Become an ambassador for SOMEWHERE BETWEEN!
Want to help spread the word about SOMEWHERE BETWEEN? Contact us to become an official ambassador for the film. We’ll add your name here and send you a care package of postcards and posters so you can hang them around your school, campus, and community to get word out about the film’s opening in your area.
As an official ambassador, we’ll ask you to:
- Post photos of where you place the postcards and posters on our Facebook page. Get creative with your posting for a chance to win free tickets* to the New York premiere and have your photo taken with the director and Haley, Fang, Jenna, and Ann.
- Follow us on Twitter @swherebetween for exclusive updates
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/somewherebetweenmovie
- Send an email to your friends when the film is opening near you and encourage them to attend with you.
- Group showings at your local theater: Want to make it a party? If you can get a group of 25 people or more to see the film together at your local theater, we can help arrange discounted admission for your entire group. This process can take a few days to arrange, so it’s best that you contact your group early to see who is interested.
Not sure if becoming an ambassador is a good fit for you, but still want to help? Help us by spreading the word through the powers of the internet! Do you know of a newsletter or blog that you think SOMEWHERE BETWEEN should be mentioned in? Do you have your own newsletter or blog and would like to mention SOMEWHERE BETWEEN? Let us know! We’d love to hear from you!
To become an ambassador, contact Hilary Crowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-300-9835.
*Two (2) tickets to the screening and potential after-party. Winner and guest are responsible for all travel and lodging. Only official ambassadors are eligible. Winner will be selected based on the quantity and quality of location in which posters and postcards are displayed. Winner will be notified on or before 7:00 PM EST on Wednesday, August 15, 2012.